As a reputable service provider we always take great care to meet the standards by certifying every single employee. That’s why as of year 2016 MABROCONA has became RMRS certified company. Russian Maritime Registry of Shipping (RMRS) has found our company to conform to requirements of Russian Maritime Register of Shipping as a Firm engaged in the following described below.
MABROCONA is RMRS Certified!
CODE 22014000: Construction, conversion, modernization and repair of items of technical supervision (ships, hull structures, ship equipment, products, etc.):
- Repair of main, auxiliary and deck machinery;
- Repair of ship’s systems and pipe fittings;
- Repair of steering gears and propeller arrangements;
- Repair of hull constructions and hatch covers;
- Repair of the engine’s fuel armature;
- Boring of the main bearing housings and cylinder blocks of the engines to diameters 40-610mm.;
- Restoration of the holes in the mechanisms by welding and boring to diameters 40-610mm.
CODE 2200900: Diagnostics of devices, installations, machinery, equipment, hull structures and other items of technical supervision:
- Diagnostics of main, auxiliary and deck machineries;
- Diagnostics of ship’s systems and pipe fittings;
- Diagnostics of steering gears and propeller arrangements;
- Diagnostics of hull constructions and hatch covers.
CODE 22014001: Installation and commissioning of electrical and automation equipment:
- Electrical installation and cable works.
CODE 22014002: Maintenance and repair of electrical and automation equipment:
- Running repairs of generators and el. motors up to 150 kW., delivery trials and testing of marine power plants up to 200 kW.
“The Strongest in Lithuania” and “The Strongest CEO in Lithuania” are certificates confirming that the company and the company manager are reliable, fulfil and are very likely to fulfil their financial obligations in the future.
“Gazelle” is a reputable Lithuanian company nomination event that is organized by “Verslo žinios” (“The Business News”). Gazelles are the most rapidly growing companies in the country. Each year only three thousand local companies are entitled to be “Gazelė”. Turnover of every “Gazelle” in comparison to the previous year should increase not less than by 20%.